Friday 13 January 2012

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 released in europe on the 28th october 2011 and I bought it about a month after it came out. The reason I didnt buy it the day it came out was because I was confused this was because it was a choice between this and another game coming out soon. This game as most of you know is Modern Warfare 3 but after I thought about it I decided to get Battlefield and this is a choice i have not regreted so far. Although Modern Warfare can be very fun at times Battlefields gameplay beats CODs gameplay hands down. There are multiple reasons but might favorite is the teamwork me and my friends have such a good time when playing in a team togeather. This game also has a very good class system which goes well with the squad system. The last thing I have to say about this game is how good the graphics are they are definetly then best graphics on a console war game. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment